Saturday, December 20, 2008

booooriiiing





































Yeahz..i got my best xmas gift...finally i pass my advance theory. I was so happy to see the result” PASS” shown on my screen. Yahoooooooooo

Yesterday after work i rush down to indoor stadium to accompany Janet watch FEHRENHEITH concert. OMG..the traffic jam is horrible..and while i waiting for bus out PS..got this group of police and dont know what car passby.

This morning i go for trial practice at 8:15 to 10:15am, then i slack at SSDC and took my test at 11:45. I completed in 15 min times. Haha power right? Haha then i manage to rush down to suntec by 12:45pm. Haha

Today is a special day. Haha last year today was the day i accept Robin. Haha and today i PASS my final theory.

On Friday i’m quite not happy with my new colleague working attitude. Friday was the first day we allocated work which she should be doing daily. And i think she cannot cope it due to poor time management and working attitude. She taking her own sweet time to do the stuffs. And the worse part is around 6pm, i went to her and ask how many application she left. She bring up the whole stack of undone application and say “ yahz i left alots, all these, u wan to help?”
Omg..how can u so rely on people. Dont care, Monday i’m not the one who do balancing. So i dont bother about her so much. I got so many pending to do, i cannot always help her lor..
This time round, i going to vote Yoke Mee as best team player. Because she is so willing to share her knowledge with me. And recently im giving more officer work to do. And luckily i still can cope with it. Haha i dont know what happen to me but i just happen to understand work and did it quite well. Haha usually Liza was taking 1hr to do the SGD recon and i use 20 min to finish it.

Today we got 6 helper doing the deco for one pub at clark quay. Er..what can i say lehz...i think ar..only 3 ppl working lor.

At first it was quite good as kelvin is telling the three of them what to do. After darius left, Kelvin got to take over his job to tie the balloons to the ceiling. And i do the same job la..supporting him. And left the three of them at the corner tie balloon. And u know what..when kelvin tie the balloon and im inflate the next row of balloon for him, Nich, Ting Ting and my sis were sitting at the corner chit chat. Omg...from my observation, Ting ting is a talkative girl and her body language is very lazy. Wherever she go, she will look for place to sit down and tie balloon. Luckily Greg never ask me how is ting ting. Haha if not..i dunno what will i say..whaha and today when i’m on my way back, i bring up what i observe on her and feedback andi scolded her too . She always like day dream and dont know what to do next. Er..actually i just dont like people who have no work commitment and responsibility.

No comments: