Saturday, December 27, 2008

"NO" forever

Life is short..nothing is “forever” nothing is granted..."happy ever after" only happen in fairy tales

JJ is a nice guy, kind hearted..but god still take away his life ... he have been nice to everyone, so hard working, spend long hour in practicing his dance and they two did so well. They have been to thailand for competition. Interview by “My PAPER”. And they plan to go NTU together. Their future are bright, but life is unpredicatable. Today just received a call from janet and she told me..he have pass away.

If i have a choice, i will give my life to him.

Later will be meeting fiona at amk hub for movie “ twilight” and we will have our dinner then meet janet and my sister at yishun at 10pm. From there we will proceed to jj wake.
I have cancel my driving for tml, not in the mood to drive.


All my friends, please take care.

No comments: