Monday, December 8, 2008

Singapore Flyer day

sisters...do we look alike?














i told my sis from this angle look very artistic, she say she dont tink so..soo sad

























today i meeting janet to exchange our xmas gift. haha
we having lunch at marina square and open up our gift. ahha
soo nice..she get me a bag...
and im very happy she like my gift soo much..
i bought her a parker pen.. and she say she is looking for a pen..and she like it sooo much.. haha
at first i still worry that she will find it a boring gift..because is a pen..haha
later on i meet up with my family and we went to Singapore Flyer...
we took so many pictures. haha
we keep on taking pictures..non stop .. ahaa
after the flight..we went to popeye for our lunch..we enjoys...it.. haha
on my way home, i told my dad..next time i surely..wanna buy honda civic..pearl white colour..and change the rims to white...he told me very expensive..and very hard for office gal to buy..unless i go for those marketing..like property agent work. haha
and my sister told me....for my character...soo outgoing..should go for...agent work..she say im born to work in sales or marketing.and she ask me go try out SIA cabin crew...haiz...
i just set my dream to become AVP in dbs...before 35 yr old lehz..and tml onwards..im learning officer function work lehz....i know..im not suitable for office job..but im not job hopper lehz..haha
i wan...honda civic.....hahaha
one day..i will get it......muz buy..hahaa

No comments: