Sunday, December 14, 2008

sunday!~Jetty and BALI Village


*Jetty*



































Oooo today quite busy lehz...

This morning i went for my driving lesson. Haha quite happening la..coz i chiong red light while my instructor on the phone. Hahaa because its too dangerous to stop and my car is passing the white line when the traffic light turn amber. So i just chiong lor. Ahah then my instructor told the person on his line..he say” wow..this monster very jia let, i never watch over her then she chiong red light....” then i laugh out loud la..haha he is very good la..never scold me :P

Then after my driving i faster go to newton meet greg n kelvin. And our first order at chevaron ballroom. Kelvin too long never work le so he make many funny mistake. Make us laugh ..haha
Later on we went to this beautiful place near alexadran, is a BALI Village. Very nice...taken some pictures.

After my work, i went home and have a short rest. Then i realise i dont have MS office in my lappy. So i meet WeiQi about 5pm to get the Cd. haha then we buy some drink and drive to jetty there talk talk..because he just register for unisim and this Jan will start lesson. then i reach home about 6pm..i just step in not long and my financial advisor told me he just reach down stair and i got to go down to bring him up. Haiz...i keep going up n down lor....

Then about 8pm...i just install MS office and WeiQi going to go back his own house le..he was at his parents house in the afternoon which is few block away from my house la..
Then he drive over my place and i return him the CD lor..while waiting for lift and i look at my car park..i saw him drive over and park his car..wow..i realise his parking skill very GOOD lehz..really lor... he just reverse and go in nicely liaoz..dont need to drive front then go back lor..haha soo POWER lehz..and his car not small car lor..is Honda Civic with body kit and got abit modify one la..soo look quite big lor.. he told me his wife driving lesson very bad.. ahah but he quite good la..still let his wife use his bao bei car quite often lor..hahaha

Haiz..next sem...i wil be alone...because all my friend taking marketing as their specilisation, and i’m doing finance..i know marketing more easy to pass but not related to my work leh. I dont want to get a degree which is not related to my work lehz, my DIP already not related le.soo dont wan to waste money lor..
Next week going to be very busy....
Friday night- acc janet watch “Fei lun hai” concert.
Saturday – morning- final theory, afternoon- working
Sunday- morning –driving, evening- wedding dinner


i went to this website...for forture teller..quite true..



骨重:
3.7两

运程

此命殷殷事不成


弟兄少力自孤行


虽然祖业须微有


来得明时去不明


haiz..my bone weight only 3.7..mean..my life is not goood....haiz..i dont deserve a good life man...sadded...i have been working soo hard..but seems like my life is hard.....


my friend WeiQi weight bone, 5.0...no wonder he is leading a good life lor..having his dream car..and already married and got his own house...and he is only 24 yr old..........


haiz..... envy~!~!~!!




No comments: