Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today i received a very bad news from Fiona, i still cannot confirm is this news is true but i pray hard everything will be fine.
Jun Jie is a nice guy, if he really get into accident and in coma now, Emi will be very upset. Haiz. They are so loving, i really hope that he will be fine.
Janet have sms Emi but not reply yet. I remember last time i did partner with Jun Jie for VIP table.


On that day i was quite clumsy. On the first match in and when i wanna place the first course on the side station, and i saw so many beer glass on my side station. So i try to shift them to one side but somehow the glass just fall and the beer pour all over my food. I was so shock i dont know what to do. Then Jun Jie ask me to help portion his platter first and see the food enough for two tables. Haha obviously its not enough la..then i not dare to bring in the platter with beer to the kitchen, i scare Bala inside there and he sure scold me. Then Jun Jie very helpful, he ask me to serve the food first and he go kitchen take the spare platter out, so nice of him. And luckily Bala was not at the back area. After this incident, the whole dinner went on very smooth. I remember that time was Jun Jie first time be VIP server and he is very panick. Haha he keep asking me how ar....this one how..that one how. Whaha anyway it’s nice working with him
.

No comments: