Friday, November 28, 2008

busy week

jacky dinner


Another busy week for me lor…
Last Sunday my schedule very pack but I manage to pull it through. Ahaa
i got my driving lesson from 8am to 9am then went to working till 6 and reach home at 6:45..then very rush lor..bath n change..then meet Edwin at 7pm n go to jacky wedding

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I work till very late, about 9pm and reach home 10pm liaoz..
Bath eat and sleep. Hahaa pig hor?

Yesterday and today I’m on course, attend MS Excel Expert course. The course at Orchard plaza, very ulu ulul place. Haiz usually course will end early lehz..but this course..end very late.
Yesterday I left there about 6pm..today worse..after the course got test, so I left there about 7:30.. go causeway buy some stuffs and reach home 9pm.

My parents and sister go back penang, so I;m home ALONE again.
And no one prepare breakfast n dinner foe me. So I take apple as my dinner.

Haiz everyday I got to wash cloth, boil water, feed rabbit and my doggy, watering plant.
Tough life……

Now I feeling so relax, listening to 98.7, writing my blog.

No comments: