Tuesday, November 18, 2008

busy week




This week my schedule quite pack lehz
Haiz…
Monday I meeting my secondary friends, because Irene wanna give me her wedding invitation card. So we meet up at Ajisen for dinner. Jia xuan, Kimberly, Irene and me. Haha we have a good chat. And I get the Zoo Admission tix from WeiQi too.

Today I work OT..

Tomorrow morning meeting Robin at woodland control station, because I need to pass him the authorize form to collect the Jurong Birdpark Pass and after work will be meeting him to get the pass and also meeting Kelvin to get the Zoo admission tix too.
Haha all because of my relative la.they are coming tomorrow, so I got to busy with getting FREE tix n admission pass lor.
Luckily Robin stay at woodland and he on course at learning center so can help me to collect the pass at DBS building at Shenton way. If not I got to go down all the way there …very troublesome.

Thursday is free….can go home early…

Friday I’m meeting Janet n Calvin for dinner

Saturday I got to standby for sentosa or work.
If got work.then I go work..if no work..then I bring my relative to sentosa.

Sunday…driving..working and rush back for my polymate wedding dinner

No comments: