Friday, November 7, 2008

History of Management

Yeahz..finally finished my 2nd paper…
History of Management thought..
Today I’m early for my exam wor..haaa
Yesterday I study till 9pm then go home and sleep early..mid night 1am plus..Kris called me..and told me he found the management theory that we have been looking for at library..haha then I tell him im sleeping lehz…
Is not that I lazy hor..hahaha
I got plan my timing well lor..
I count from 10:30 to 6:30..is 8 hr of sleep..then I set my alarm at 6:30 and study till 7:30 and prepare to go school.
So this morning I reach school about 9:30 and study there till 10am then go in exam hall.
When I go to my seat…my index no 115..when I reach my table..there is one guy sitting there.. I asked him” what is your index no?”
Then he say “ 115”
Then I tell him” mine also 115 lehz”
Then we put our exam slip together and see…both index no are 115. OMG..what the hell is going on here
Then my DBS colleague, Chee Mun, is sitting behind the guy..
He say” u see his slip is 02 or 03?”
Then I look at it..he is under 03.la…doing other subject la..
Then the staff bring him to his seat lo..
Hahaha
Obviously that seat is belong to me what..cause Chee Mun always sit nearby me mahz.hahaa
Today the news announce that DBS will lay off 900 staff in HK and SG office..so many people sms and msn me about it..they ask my side got get affected.
Actually I did call Lay Lay and ask, she told me the HK boss haven’t decide and still don’t know our side will get affected or not. Quite touch lor…so many concern about me.
Haha
Today quite happy la…after exam I went to correct my ER individual assignment which I expected to fail la..but luckily I pass haha
And Uncle Ben, Kris, Kel and me went to Cartel café for lunch.

No comments: