Friday, May 29, 2009

going back penang

yeahz..finally is the day i going back penang...

its have been 4 yr i didnt go back le.... the last time i went back was during my elder sister wedding dinner...

i already to accept all the negative comments from my relative... eg.." u put on weight" " more rounder" etc...

and i also be prepare to answer their nasty Q.....eg.." when is ur turn??" " do u have bf?" argh.....
today zq off...but..we didnt meet up...

actually we plan to meet up.. and but last min he feel tired..and lazy to come out..
so nevermind la..i call up kris for dinner.. he pick me up from woodland mrt station and we went to chong pang nasi lemak for dinner.. is my suggestion..haha.. and the place so hard to get car park.. but we soo lucky.. got one car going off so we can park there.. haha
as i said early.. i still put zq as my top priority during my free time at the moments... during my free time, if he wanna meet up.. i will meet him.. but then if he cancel it..then i will arrange my own activity...

one thing different between guy and girl is.. schedule.... guy like to call n meet up last min or on that day... but girl like to plan their schedule before hand...

i feel that zq n me dont have much time for each other... i was wondering if we have more time for each other.. will we quarrel??? like what he say.. we're similiar in some way..
some people say..." no time for each other is just an excuse.. is whether u want or not"
yes..i think quite true..... actually if u really wanna spend time with ur love one... u will put in effort to make it happen...

maybe zq and me just started not long.. soo his feeling to me not that strong yet... never mind la.. as time goes by.. i shall see how it progress.....

i believe in action than words...... that's why i dont like guy sweet talk.. if u wana be good to a girl...do it in action..not words....words without action is "bullshit"...

maybe i should start planning my activity for June... to catch up with friend and classmates to keep myself busy....

No comments: