Thursday, May 21, 2009

happy day

wow..today sooo surprise sia.... zq called me from KL lehz.. haha surprise to receive his call.. haha
today i wear spec to work..coz last night play game till quite late...ended up..eyes pain..very red...cannot wear contact len..must wear spec le..
oh no..i miss zq lor..haha i keep looking at our picture on my HP :P haha
i was wondering..do he miss tooo?????
during lunch time, Annie and me talk about past relationship.. and i told her.. i hope that zq is my last bf.. haha chern yang ask me why didnt go KL with zq.. then i say " he going with his friend la..what for i follow lehz" haha then he say " u can keep him accompany" then i say " we have plenty of time for each other" why do i say that lehz.. coz.. i think we can last..
just now edwin come n fetch me to my sister house to repair her computer.. argh..soo tired..just back from her place... haha i bring murfee with me haha coz edwin say he wanna see my doggy.. haha all my family member know edwin one la..haha coz he all our computer, network..etc..set up by him lor haha he soo good at those stuffs. and he stay nearby la. i always wanted to intro my sister to him lehz. they two same age lehz..haha but then..too bad.. no chemistry..
today didnt go for jog.. coz raining, the floor wet.. quite dangerous ...
if tml not raining, then i will go jog.. haha
as zq wish lor..i soo guai.. after work go home.. didnt go out happy happy.. haha actually i dont plan to go happy happy la.. i just disturbing him nia.... i feel happy that he did call me to disturb me that he is "spot check" on me. haha this mean.. i'm on his mind.. yeahz..

No comments: