Saturday, May 2, 2009

labour day...

our second picture after some edit from photoshop haha only edit the lighting la

ooh.... no..

today my progress very slow..only cover one chapter.. haha

i really cannot study at home lor..waste time... i cannot focus.. my bed keep calling me....

haha today i meet zq for dinner...

we went to sunplaza sakae and follow by sembawang shopping center...

i just realise zq soo skinny but big eater lor..haha he order so many food lehz.........

haha then we happened to saw his sister..

omg..he sister same age as me lehz..but loook soo much younger lor...

she look like 22 or 23 yr old only......

argh.. i look soo old as compare to her....

but my colleague all say i look younger than my age lehz..and she look even younger.......

tml i will be going to lib study lor..cannot waste time le..must finish it asap...




No comments: