Thursday, April 30, 2009

sick sick sick....

this morning when i wake up..my throat very very dry..no voice coming out from my mouth.. but i still went to work..coz today is month end..and next week i going on leave..so got many stuffs to clear...
today workload very heavy..and soo "suay"..my "aunty" come first day...
argh.. HELL day lor....
after take in all the daily processing... then i start to clean my stuffs.. argh...leave office at 7:45.. sooo late...
erm Swine Flu like quite serious lehz... today we have meeting about it... if happen in SG.. we will split operation.. my team will go to shenton way office... argh...going shenton way is good la.. got nice food... but very far from my school lehz...

this morning after i do my sgd matching.. i went to the clinic at my office building...
oh ya..early in the morning i got shock lor.. when i having my breakfast at my workstation..christin walk to my place and ask " hey..u know Robin Oh ar?" then i shock and say " yahz.. why lehz?" then she say " i know him" then i curious..i ask " how u know him? did u all liase with branch?" then she say " haha dont tell you... u can know him why i cant.." then she happily walk off liao... weird weird....how she know my ex.. haha funny girl..

then daniel told me yesterday when his group of colleague email each other and bitching about their boss and one guy accidently add the boss in their conversation.. but luckily the email have recall back successfully lor.. haha they are soo heng la..but then stupid la..its soo risky to bitch about ur boss using office email haha
luckily i got a good boss la.. me and my boss very good term one lehz. we're like friend friend lor.. haha they dont disturb me when im very busy... and i also dont give them trouble..
i dont like those boss keep coming to u when u are busy with ur work..very irritating one lor.. haha daniel and his group..all youngster.. no working experience la..they still very childish at work lor...

haha i was wondering..... do zq miss me? haha i do miss him lehz *shy* *shy*
i think im quite bo liaoz lor..doing silly thing lehz..u know what i do.. haha when i very sian at work..i will take my HP..go to album... and look at our "blur" picture... haha then continues to work.. haha boo liao right? hahaaa

No comments: