Wednesday, April 1, 2009

moody...

sigh....feeling sian.....dont know why..mood swing le...
whaha
I really don’t know how to describe between zq and me..haha we’re complicated..haha
I feel that we’re closer when we go out... normal day, he don’t used to call or sms me... maybe we belong to the same type of person..

I’m not an initiative person... so i wont make a call to chat with my friend..
I also don’t know is he like me or not? Or he has someone on his mind and I’m just a substitute?
I guess this weekend we’re not gonna meet up coz he got lesson ... and he is flying off to hong kong on my birthday..which is Monday.... .. sooo maybe we will only meet up when he is back..

Haha my birthday is well prepared...
My mom get for me all the food, plastic plate. And my dad tml will help me get the satay, otak..
Kris bought me my favourite cake from secret recipe- Chocolate banana as my birthday present. Haha he order 2.2 KG lehz..sooo BIG lor.. he say the design of the cake will be different from what i always see from the outlet..haha soo excited..dunno how my cake will look like..haha and in addition..He will buy me pencil case..coz i requested for it when he ask me what i want for my birthday. Ahah i didn’t ask him to buy cake lor..he go order it by himself one..

Haha my sister ask me what i want..i say “wallet”
Then janet ask me what i want..i told her “ watch. Very cheap one will do..less than 40 dollars”
Kris ask me..i told him to buy me pencil case..coz my pencil case zip spoil le...

Actually kris treat me very nice.. we are close friend..
On this coming Friday, he will come over to my place and fetch me and my stuffs to chalet check in then he will go to school after that and i will be online at chalet and waiting for janet n calvin to join me for dinner after their work. .. then on Sunday..he will send me back home la.. very nice of him right? Haha

No comments: