Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lost

my hair very messy...time to go for hair cut liaoz.. maybe this saturday morning i just go trim first..then after my exam..then i go for a proper hair cut..whaha

yesterday was our CEO richard funeral day.. so we stop work at 2:45pm..and silent for 1 min...
they have arrange shuttle bus to the funeral..but then..i was wearing "bright" pink dress..haha HOW TO GO.....

haiz... i'm getting sian...liaoz...
i dont know..what i wanna achieve in my life......
sian...
i just know.....i need to study and get my degree....
is this good enough?

maybe i should be soo negative.... at least.... i'm still fine

recently...so many friends around me facing relationship prob...
first, last week Kris told me..he and his gf just like friend...... no kiss, no hug... haha and he have try his best to make his gf happy liaoz..but she still not happy.. eg.he bought for her laptop and install all the software for her..but she just ask him " why u buy?" then next she do is...accept it..and no hug..no kiss..no happy reaction..
second, my best friend..qiao zhi..he just break up with his gf in feb.. and that girl still giving him attitude....and he told me..they only tgt for 7 mth...and he bought her 32 inch samsung LCD, Mp3, two Burberry hang bag, handphone etc... and end up.the girl say..they cannot communicate..and ask for break up..

haha why all girls...sound sooo bad...????????
is girl really that bad???
why all good guy get to know bad girls leh??????
then why i always get to know bad guy lehz?????

haha i think Lau is giving up on me liaoz... coz these two days..no SMS..no phone call from him..haha that's very goood.... and these two days..i didnt see him in the office..becoz..he is on MC..whaha
from what i heard from Daniel..he told me ..Lau very stingy guy...
haha i dont like stingy guy...
is good to be saver...but not stingy....
i dont know what daniel told me is truth or not la..coz i didnt go lunch with Lau before mah..
if he really is like daniel say..then he will not be my circle of friend liaoz..
i admit im spender...not saver....
but.. i think guy should not be stingy over certain things....
i'll look down on those over stingy guy..whaha
for example.. daniel is a saver..he is a budget person..whaha
but he is not stingy over certain thing la..
so he is my good friend now..whaha
i know he is saver..and he is very sensitive over price..everything i buy ..the first Q he ask is " what is the price?" then i will say him back" can u dont be so sensitive over price? its just a number"
then now..he dont dare to ask me this Q anymore...


sigh..sian...of my life....what will i be...in 10 yr time..... i'm LOST...

No comments: