Monday, April 20, 2009

student life.....day 1...

student life.......
it's good to be student... we only need to focus on study...
haha i'm officially on leave from monday to thurs...will set up a tent at library.. going study from 10am to 6pm daily.. woodland lib is horrible...so many ppl waiting for the lib to open.... this morning i meet shirlyn at 9am for mac breakfast..then we go library study.. Kris join in around 1pm..then we out for lunch at 2pm.. and study till 6pm..
i manage to help shirlyn solve few Q for accounting...daniel called me few time in the evening.. he must be bored at work.. then i received a call from prudential..funny lor.. coz that time when i'm on my way home from tpy..and prudential having road show and this girl jaimee approach me. and i told her i aready have my finance advisor.. then i also told her what product i bought la. then she was so surprise that i choose aviva ...coz not many ppl will buy that..except govt service person.. then i share with her why i decided to take up aviva .. ended up..she was so impressed on me.. funny lor.... then this guy called me this afternoon.. and he told me jaimee give him my number..and he would like to meet up with me ... he like to offer me a full time or part time job.. dot dot dot... please la..i'm not going to sell those insurance products... i'm not a marketing person la..haha i think..tml i going to call him and reject it...

last friday..i got one "malu" incident lehz..argh..soo pai sei..
i was walking alone at my office lobby and day dreaming.. when i look infront....i only one step away from the big receptionist counter..... my reaction....is " wooooowwww...argh....." then the next time happen is.... everyone look at me... the security guard sitting at the counter...he look at me and laugh... he ask " xiao mei...what's on ur mind?" my face turn red...and said" er..nothing." then he say " u almost bang on this counter" then i reply him" yup..i know..sorry" then i faster walk off.. argh... my stupid reaction la....catch so many ppl attention...pai sei lehz..sob sob....

tml going to library again.... kris say he is coming but dont know wat time... shirlyn not confirm..stanley called me this evening and say he wanna join... sigh..he is damm slacker one..if he come..sure got many Q to ask me..then how i going to concentrate lehz.....

No comments: