Wednesday, April 8, 2009

post bday celebration...dinner with friends

this two days very tired...tml is my last lesson for this semester..time flies...soo fast one more semester is over..and exam coming soon..STRESSSSSSSS

i dont wan to think about other stuffs which have disappointed me........ i dont understand why normal friend can treat me soo nice whereas...... he cant... i was quite surprise to receive his sms while he is having holiday at Hong Kong...but..then im still very disappointed with him. so i decide to give others ppl a chance and also giving myself a chance bahz...

monday i went to library study...after that Kris joined me..and he ask me to relax abit..dont soo stress on my actual day of my birthday..soo we go for movie and dinner...

tuesday..daniel ask me out for dinner after work..to celebrate my bday... so we went to cineleisure for dinner

today....i tot i can rest at home..but my internet modem spoil...OMG..i got to bring out the new wireless modem and just anyhow plug and try my luck..and it's work..whaha yeahz..
this afternoon daniel ask me out for lunch..so we went to harbour front hawker center.. haha the food there sooo cheap and nice..the fish soup...soo many FISH..YUMMY...

just now lau sms me..asking me to go lunch with him on monday.... sigh..i see what i can do to avoid going alone with him..haha if he wanna go harbour front..then i'll drag daniel with me.. if he going HP or PSA building.then i drag my group of lunch parner, Annie, Jack and Eiwend. haha

now Daniel and me become good friend liaoz..haha he willing to help me getting rid of this lau... i also ask daniel to hint him that i got someone on mind le..haha

my plan for friday is....going national library study...with Kris and Janet...
saturday...going NYP study with Joseph and Jeffrey..
sunday..no plan yet.... coz nobody ask me go study lehz.... dot dot dot..

No comments: