Sunday, April 12, 2009

disappointed day

ok..my long weekend schedule really pack..but funx..hehe
friday i meet Janet 9:30 at the Mac near to national Library.. we have breakfast and study there till 5pm... after 5pm, we start our SHOPPING...yeahz.. we went to Far east plaza for dinner and shopping... i manage to get a new TOP and SHOE...yeahz... and she also manage to get her sandal and one top :P
haha time flies lor..... when we get the stuffs...the time already 9pm liaoz.. then we faster head to Lido for the MOVIE..yeahz
the movie finish around 11 and i reach home about 12 am..argh..whole day program..very TIRED..
this morning i woke up at 8am plus..reach NYP at 10am..study with joseph and derrick till 2pm..then take bus from AMK to SIM..and continues study with JANET till 7pm plus..then we went for dinner then go home.. when im on my way home, Arthur called me..he ask me is janet still with me...? coz janet phone is off.. haha see la..janet always say they are not that lovely type..just like friend..but then..her bf still very concern about her lor... haha

sigh... yesterday zq sms and told me that i'm important to him..but then..i dont really think so lor.. coz..if im really that important to him..then why today i only receive 2 sms from him???? he dont really cares what the matter i get angry with???? actually im not angry..im just disappointed... zq yesterday guess that i get angry maybe becoz he plan his trip on my bday or didnt text or call me everyday when he at HK... please lor..im not an unreasonable person lehz.. i wont get angry becoz of all this lor.. i know overseas call is exp..so no point wasting this type of money...
ok..i going to write down the reason why i so disappointed with him here.. coz this evening daniel call..and he say " why u girl always dont tell what the prob" ok fine..soo i said it here...

i'm not happy becoz...on last saturday..he watched soccer match instead of coming to my bday celebration.. at first i told he having lesson at night...but no lor..i just get to know on saturday night that he having lesson in DAY TIME...not NIGHT time..maybe u think..this is a small matter...but this really can tell i'm not important to him.. i can understand guy like soccer...but if u like a girl..u should come....or u have other plan on mind..like surprise her or celebrate in advance...
but then....NO..he never do anything....... soo if u r a girl....can u feel that this guy like u??????
what he have done...is sms me on 6/4/2008 ..12 am..exactly.. and he is the first person i receive the birthday wish sms... 12am .. then 1 min later.. 1201.. Robin( ex bf) called me..and he sing birthday song for me...haha sound soo funny..then after he put down the phone..i received daniel sms ..wishing me happy birthday too and ask me out on tues after work to celebrate my bday...then Kris come to my hse and wish me..haha

maybe zq is not a sweet person..but then.... i prefer sweet guy lehz....

No comments: