Saturday, April 25, 2009

lost my way.........

first day back to work..very sleepy...very tired..cannot concentrate..argh... luckily my workload not that heavy.... but my maibox full... 200 unread email... fainted... i used 1 hr to clear it all...argh...

daniel pass me bday present..ahha funny la..soo belated lor.... anyway..quite touch la..just get to know him not long..and i didnt invite him to my bday party...and yet he bought me present.. haha is a dress..very low cut lehz...fainted.. haha i try on and my sister say " wow..soo sexy...."

today our section going to have gathering lunch.. and my manager ask me help to orders.. so i orders KFC :P haha the mother day party meal free a pink colour bag..quite nice..haha and i got it..coz lay lay say im the one who help to order for everyone mahz..haha this pink colour bag quite big..can use for study :P

after work, i go home bath n eat..then go to su mei house for facial..
OMG..i shouldnt take 912 bus lor..is a loop bus.....its keep going round n round...and i get confuse..and alight at wrong bus stop.. so i give up..flag cab..and that cab uncle very funny lor..he ask me.." right or left?" if i know the direction... i wont take cab liaoz la....

after the facial..my face soo RED..haha and i took the 912 bus again..i tot its going to mrt directly..but im wrong... its going round n round..argh... then finally...i reach home at 11pm plus near to 12... i will never take bus 912 again..

ooo zq meeting me on sunday...oh shit..i look soo ugly lehz..i just cut my hair....and i eat alotz lehz..exam stress mahz..argh....

No comments: