Friday, April 17, 2009

bad bad day....

Tiring day cum bad day...
First.... i angry with daniel... second..i work OT till 7:30pm..argh....
this morning my mood very very good..coz i have enough sleep..i didnt miss the bus..didnt miss the train..soo everything goes smoothly.... until.... 9am plus...
this morning Mui Jee bring two dresses for me to try out..coz her husband bought it from Hong Kong for her daughter but the size too big ..her daughter wearing size S but the dress M size..
so i go toilet with Eiwend and try it out... haha and bought 1 piece from her.... another piece i dont wan..becoz the colour not nice la..whaha

when i come back from toilet..it was about 9am plus..and i need to finish my SGD matching by 1030.so very rush..and daniel called me...he ask me can go over his workstation to sign in internet.. i told him..i will go over when i'm free.. then he say ok.. coz in our bank..most of the dept dont have internet access...and all the trade service staff no internet access except factoring.. haha which is my dept..whaha coz our work required internet..whaha

then around 10am..he email me...ask me can i go over to sign in..coz he really bored at work..
this email....really piss me off.. i'm soo busy...and he still pushing me to go over his workstation to sign in for him..reason..becoz he is BORED... OMG..as a friend.... u muz be considerate wat...i'm busy at work lehz..is not that i dont wan to sign in for u..i just too busy to leave my workstation.... then nevermind..i dont reply his email.. then around 1030..i finish my matching..and was about to go over his workstation..but i was thinking..maybe i go toilet first..then go over sign in for him.. but..when i walk pass his place..he stop me...ask me to sign in..
i was...dammm ANGRY... i walk over...and sign in.then he ask me " r u angry with me?" i didnt answer.. he keep asking..then i sign in..and walk off liaoz..
then he email me...i dont reply.. then he call my phone..i answer..and i heard his voice..i put down the phone immediately..i feel soo angry..becoz..he is soo impatient..
during lunch time... very suay lor..we never happen to have lunch at same area...but today its happen...damm it.. jack, annie and me going harbour link building for lunch...and after i order my food..annie told me " daniel is here for lunch too" damm it..
in the afternoon, he email, sms, call my office phone..i still dont response to it..

evening..when i do overall balancing... Eiwend make MISTAKE again... *angry*
first error-- she key in wrong amount, supponse to be 72 cent..she key as 22 cent..so.. the balancing out by 50 cent.. and she have redo the application..then i tot should be balance liaoz.
but when i do...GL balancing..out again..damm it..
second error..also by Eiwend..and this error..is a repeat error..she have made the same mistake again...

the application supponse to TRANSFER and get the exchange rate before apply it..but she is very SMART.. she ACT SMART again.. she didnt put up for transfer..she just keyed in BOOKRATE...argh.. when can she be more careful and alert..and dont repeat same mistake????
so..after everything...i missed the 6:30 and 7pm bus... i got to take 7:30pm bus...reach home very late le..very tired......

soo overall is not a good day la..
anyway..after work..i cool down le..and reply Daniel sms liaoz..coz he keep on text me..ask if i still treat him as friend... somemore.he send me farewell email..haha
monday to thurs im on leave mahz..so today got many stuffs to clear up... that's i loose my cool easily la..

sian..tml going to school in the morning study till evening lor..
then sunday maybe going woodland library....
argh..
soo sian.. why am i stay at home on friday night?????? no activity????

No comments: