Tuesday, April 21, 2009

student life day 2..

This morning was raining heavily.... the thunder sooo loud... and i woke up...
i went to close my room window and kitchen window... and look at the time..6:50..zq should be on the way to work bahz..coz he usually sms me around this time.. so i sms him and remind him to drive safe...

haha i OVERSLEPT..... woke up at 11pm... stanley sms me..ask me wanna have lunch tgt? then i told him..im not going to lib..confirm no seat at this time. then we meet up around 1230... and study at MOS BURGER... and go dinner at 6 plus..and heading to lib continues study till 9pm..

erm..cannot judge a book by its cover.. ..haha cannot judge a person by it's look..
stanley always look soo slacker to me.. but i was wrong...
today he really study..and he try to understand the topic by himself...if he really really get confuse..then he ask me... when i see him struggling..then i will ask him if he need my help...
and he is dammm act cute guy lor..buay tahan..and keep making fun of me....ARGH...dammm it...
today he study half way..then he say " i going back " then i was shock" huh..soo fast?" then he say " yup..tired..." then i was blank..we only study like 30 min lehz... then he walk off and turn back..then laugh..he say " i going popular to buy calculator" win liaoz lor......

then when we in the lib...he study till bored liaoz..then he wanna kick my leg.. haha and i always fold my leg up..so he kick the air..haha then he look down the table..and i laugh.." haha...my leg not there la" then he smile..very cheeky...then i feel weird liaoz...i look down...u know what he did... he take my slipper away...oh gosh...he got me...dammm it..argh...

during dinner...we talk about ppl from our class.. then i told him..i only hang around with joseph in finance class, coz all my friends took marketing as their major..i'm the only one take finance.. so i got no friend..that's y i go look for joseph la... other module..i hang ard with my three friends lor.. then he say " the three friends must be guy right?" i was soo shock ....how he know?
then i ask him" how u know?" then he told me.." sometimes guy six sense quite accurate one..i can tell u got more guy friends..." then i ask " huh... why?" then he say " the feeling la..i can tell from the feeling that u got more guy friends..for ur character..u wont mix with girls one.."
dot dot dot...
i admit..i got more guy friends than girls... due to many reasons...

firstly...i dont really mix well with my sec school girls.. they are very childish... small little matter then get angry n cry..the worse is.." they play cold war" argh... then my hse just next to school..so i reach school on time..i wont go there early just to "gossip" about others.. so ended up.. i hang around with rick, ying bin, jeffrey and su qin.. su qin is the only girl very close with me..we use to sit at staircase and chat during recess time..coz both of us seldom eat.
after o level ... we didnt contact jeffery liaoz..coz i choose rick instead of him..then he was like angry with me.. even though...we both in same poly..but never meet up.. SP soo big..hard to see each other too. haha

then during poly...i tool IT course.. yr 1... 7 girls ( 1 india, 2 mymmar, 1 china, 2 singaporean and me), second yr 4 girls ( 1 china, 2 singaporean and me) third yr.... worse..only ME!!!!! soo eventually..i got more guy friends..they help me in my projects... coz Edwin and me from sec school.so he drag me to join his group of friends..

now ar.. in RMIT ar...coz Kris and me enroll together.. and soo happen that his airforce friend kelvin also same class, and kelvin same project group with ben.and ben drive him back after class.. soo we become good friend ...me --> kris--> kelvin-->ben.. haha

then in finance class, is not that i dont wan to hang ard with girls..coz all girls..have their own group of friends liaoz..its soo weird to join in lor.. then i happen to saw joseph that day sitting alone... then i talk to him la.coz we from same batch..and he know me too.. then next lesson..he intro me his friend..derrick..and derrick intro his friend stanley to me n joseph.. so ended up..my group of friend in finance..is the three of them lor..

that time i ask zq...what do he think of a girl with more guy friends.. he say.. the girl must be popular ..but this dont apply on me la.. they're not interested in me la..i'm just a normal looking girl... and we're purely friend... i'm just easy going..so can click with them ...

just now i ask him..."u got gf issit??" then he say " of coz i have"....wow. i was shock lo...heart drop liaoz...then i ask " how come u didnt tell me about it?" then he say " my gf name is wen qing" hehe.....

tml i going NYP to study...

No comments: