Sunday, April 26, 2009

yeahz...sweeet sweet day

* soo blur..my new HP cam not good la..must take again *


today...is the first time me n zq went out " WHOLE DAY" haha

he fetch me at 2pm...and we heading to VIVO CITY..haha both of us dont know the direction.....we depends on the street directory... haha and very "unlucky".. its start to rain heavily when we out from CTE..and we lost our way... haha

god on our side.... we manage to find our way to there..

we plan to watch " knowing" but it was selling fast..so i suggested " 17 again" haha got " shuai ge" mahz.. haha but too bad...left first three row..argh..soo we choose " the international" haha

after movie.. we went for our dinner at Marche.. the food portion very big..argh..very fulll

after that we went to shopping...yeahz... and i manage to get what i wants... shampooo...HP pounch....

today...zq really sweet lehz..haha

i just get to know today got asernal match lehz..but he didnt watch it..and acc me :P

he say he dont like working shift work..coz cannot acc me on weekend.. soo touch :P

haha oh ya..i change my status in my facebook from "single to in the relationship " liaoz.. haha
oh ya..finally i got my new HP le.. HTC TOUCH 3G... cool lehz...

No comments: