Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New shoe..




Today when i'm on my way back... i saw soo many promotion at harbour front..ahaha sooo exited.... first, i saw StarHub booth..ahah cool..i'm looking for HTC hp...
so i approach the girl..ask her any promotion for HTC phone.. she show me the Touch 3G.. ..is the phone i eyeing very long... but my contract only 12 mth.got to top up 100 for early upgrade...
so the girl ask me to call in starhub hotline..to check for the voucher.. and i just called in..the person say..he will put up for requested..and i'll receive call 5 days later.. *pray hard*


after that....i walk pass shoe shop...hahaha they on promotion..cool.. and i'm looking for sandal..whaha my sandal spoil le :(


so i bought two sandal from there..quite cheap...36 for 2 pair..haha i dont really going for fancy or fashion desigh la..just a casual sandal lor... and the shop person very cute.. when i make payment at the cashier counter... she bring out one big box ..inside full of bear bear key chain..haha got bear bear with pink dress or black dress.. i choose the pink dress.. ahah soo surprise sia..didnt expect it..haha like what other ppl say..girl like surprises... hahaa and i'm one of them..whaha


just now zq ask me a very chim Question.. have i consider to stay with in law..
ooo i really didnt think of this Q before..
come to think of it...
if the in law..same as my parents..soo nice... then i would love to stay with them la
but if the in law..very fussy..picking on my bad habit...nag at me when i'm back from work...very calculative....then i rather to stay with my parents..whaha




No comments: