Monday, April 6, 2009

bday celebration

RMIT close friends
POLY close friends

DBS close friends


close friend from METRO..yea



my family



















Last week very busy and finally my birthday celebration is over... can fully concentrate on my coming exam..

I’m so happy to see all my close friend coming to my party...their exam are around the corner but still make it for my party..soo nice of them.. Really can feel the value of friendship..haha and also feel how good they have treat me as a friend...
On Friday, Kris come and fetch me and bring all my stuffs to chalet. We reach there about 5pm and i’m damm hungry..and keep complain inside his car..haha then we drive to downtown east to eat first then heading to costa sands pasir ris to check in.
We unpack everything and put all the frozen food inside the fridge and when everything settle down, it’s already 7pm liaoz..then I keep asking Kris to go for his class.. Last lesson for Marketing and the lecturer going to give tips. After kris leave, then i go online while waiting for Calvin to bring dinner and bring over. He manage to reach my chalet around 8 plus and we have dinner and chit chat till 11pm. Then we walk to down town east to meet Janet, and buy supper and bring back to chalet. After a while, Kris is back from class and we four person watching drama inside the room.

We turn in around 3am and Janet told me this is the first time she stay over at chalet, she don’t like to stay over but this is my chalet so i’m very honour to have her to stay ..haha soo nice of her.
Calvin and janet have leave early in the morning, after that Kris and me drive to Changi Village for lunch and went to NTUC to buy those MISC stuffs. We went to rent BBQ pits and chairs.. back to chalet, Kris start to preparing the food and i go online play Pets Society. Haha
Around 6pm, we start to BBQ and all my friend come in, soo funz......haha they start to gossip about my PAST and PRESENT..KNS..haha gossip what i have done during POLY, in the OFFICE and RMIT..argh..damm it..haha

We have cake cutting around 9:30pm and after that my family go off and follow by my friends.. and left with shirlyn and her bf and Kelvin to acc me chit chat.
Around 10 plus.. my finance advisor suddenly appear at my chalet with a cake.. haha soo surprise!!!!!

Then after he left, then cheng song and his gf appear...haha then later around 12am, AZAHAR come..haha soo sweet of him lor.he come straight from his work... even though he is late and missed out all the funz but at least he make an effort to come...sooo SWEET!!!!!

Azahar drive shirlyn, her bf and Kelvin back.. then the chalet left with cheng song and his gf. We play card games “dai di” haha i just learn how to play lor..haha still very very lousy..
Then ard 1am, zq come over lor. And we continous to play card games then slp at 3am..
And next morning he send me back with all my stuffs..

Overall..i’m happy with the celebration...really must thanks kris for helping me so much..
Sigh...actually i’m not happy with zq, i think he is not sincere and serious over me.
But i wont put the reason why i get angry with him here, coz he “might be “ reading my blog.
And i can say...i’m angry is not due to the incident on Saturday night... is due to other matter.

No comments: