Thursday, April 23, 2009

feeling sick..........

Oooo.....yeahz...finally my Business Finance paper is OVER!!!! and i'm sooo glad that i know how to do most of the Question except section A...argh... Section A consist of 30 MCQ question..haha funny right? MCQ lehz..but i dont know how to do..haha coz its TEST on THEORY...and most of the THEORY from CHAPTER 7...argh... is my weakest topic :( ... nvm... section B n C 70 marks..yeahz..

for the past semester, most of my paper is 3 hr paper..and this is the first time i stay up to 3 hr..haha i always leave the halll early..but not today la..today soo many calculation lor..took up lot of time lehz.. haha and i feeling DAMM HUNGRY while doing the test..luckily i bought my water bottle with me..therefore i keep drinking water ...haha

today wasnt a great day for me... firstly...i overslept..hahaha luckily.. zq called me..haha and follow by my mom wake me up..haha secondly.. i leave my house early lehz. 8:30am lehz..the journey from my hse to SIM suppose to be 1hr..but i give 30min allowance....and u know what happen...i reach school at 10am EXACTLY lehz.. thanks to the waiting time for bus 903, 966 and 184... all the three buses keep me waiting approx 15 to 20 min... when i go up to exam hall..the door is CLOSE.. haha all the late comer like me..have to stand outside waiting for it to be open again at 10.05... and i have to walk in quietly...sooo MALU..

my phone was so busy when i was in the bus...i wanna do my last min study but cant.. Daniel called me to check have i overslept..but u know wat...i told him.." thanks ar..u called at 9:30 to check..isnt it too late? my paper at 10am lehz" the stanley called me at 9:15..coz he didnt see me outside exam hall..so he called to check am i on the way..then u know wat..he nag at me..he say " u shouldnt take bus in the morning, coz might have traffic jam " anyway..he is a nice friend la...last time when kris and me were late during exam..then i told him " how come nobody call us ar? they are not true friend lor..didnt concern about us..true friend will call n check if they dont see u outside exam hall..coz they will worry u forget the time or date.." and stanley and me not that close lor.we only officially talk to each other like..3rd time only..coz he always skip lesson.. and he still called me to check..soo touch.. nice friend ...

after the exam... i go lunch with my finance friends...haha order one big bowl of TOM YAM EE MEE..sooo nice..haha after lunch..i went back..and do a little shopping at cwp..
when i reach home..i take a shower...bring my dog for a walk.haha he so happy..coz i long time didnt bring him out liaoz.. then i go to dental opp my house..end up.. ITS CLOSED for dinner time..damm it..then i go home..bring my two watch..one to replace batt, one to adjust the chain..i walk 15 min to woodland center...ended..the watch shop CLOSED for renovation.. argh... when i reach home..i feeling dammm tired...have my dinner..watch movie outside my living room..and now..going to take panadol and sleep.. coz i dont feeling well lor..got headache.... feeling like puking..argh...

tml going back office le..haha everyone say my office wear is good....haha soo i think my dress sense for office is up to the standard liaoz..now..i have to improve on my casual wear le..argh..i dont really have casual clothing lehz....

No comments: