Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mr Yeo... soo nice


hot weather again...this morning i go for driving lesson..and i was LATE..haha not very late la..just 5 min late.. haha when i get into the car..MR Yeo( my instructor) pass me a key chain..he bought from Korea..haha he just back from his holiday with his wife.. haha soo surprise sia. i never expect him will buy souvenir for me coz i just one of his students.... haha soo sweet of him.. i'm soo touch.. haha

while i driving, he share with him all the fun and places he goes... and the joke of the tour guide too. haha before my lesson end, he told me..today i didnt make any serious mistake.. he say i'm fine. haha he also comments that if i concentrate i will do it well... sometimes i didnt focus so make alotz of silly mistake...


after the driving, i went to lib study..and finally i completed all the chapter for finance and the revision question..tml i just need to go thro the past yr paper and recap everything... phew...not that stress liaoz..i think this few weeks im stressed up..argh..now more relax le. haha


in the evening Robin go jogging and pass by my block..and he meet me to take the DBS union jacket ..that time i help him to collect coz he work in branch..and no collection point for them.. so i help him to collect but we're too busy and no time to meet up..so drag until today..then he say he going jogging...ippt coming..soo he will drop by my place lor..then we chat under my block.. he say he wanna take up ACCA lehz..he very flickle minded one la.. not young liaoz..still not mature enough ... already 27 liaos.. its very hard for a person to do part time degree and ACCA at a same time lor... dont know what he thinking la.haha anyway..none of my biz too..haha as a friend..i already advise him not to take up unless he really got the time and determination... haha i'm soo glad that we are not couple anymore..coz he is too childish liaoz... that time he said me very childish.. i admit i can be childish in relationship..but i'm not childish in my career path..


tml shirley meeting me to study together..is the first time she meet me.. haha and she need my help on accouting..last sem she fail this module..so this sem she repeat it.. sigh..but..i have return all to lecturer liaoz..i dont rem how to do lehz.hai..i have told her le..but i think she dont believe it la.. sigh..its hard for her to believe it too la..coz last sem i score 88 mark lehz.. sigh.. but..i'm that type of person...able to learn last min..and forget everything after that..... sigh..what if she tot i dont wish to help her lehz?? let's pray hard tml i can recall how to do la.. now my mind only have the fomular for finance.... nothing else...


i've give my theme park tix to my sister..let she n her bf go there play..anyway.. im afraid of height. so i dont think the place suit me la. haha


i think recently i'm really stressed up and think too much le..

i going to take thing easily..and lightly liaoz...

think positively.... be positive... and relax....

everything will goes fine and smooth...


No comments: