Saturday, April 18, 2009

giving up~~~~~~~~~

very hot weather...melting.....

i went to school in the afternoon to study alone..
then around 4pm ..janet and her friend join me..
we study till 7pm..
around 5pm..Janet told me she cannot go dinner with me later..coz her mom got cook..
then i sms zq..and his mom also got cook..so nevermind la..i plan to buy back to eat lor..but ... ard 7pm..her friend have cancel his dinner appointment.. then he ask we all wanna go dinner with him.. then Janet cannot..soo ended up..only he n me go dinner at Clementi MOS burger.

he is very friendly guy la.so my dinner still ok la..at least we got topic to talk..not that sian sian type...


obviously..... i'm not the one....zq wants... he just put me as second choice... or third choice...he is still looking for his first choice......... what make me think so??? action speak louder than words... even from a guy view..... they also tell me the same " obviously... he is not that into u"
my girl friend also give the same comments " Miss Mak... obviously..u r not important."
its sooo sad to hear all those negative comments..
like what ppl say... outsider will have a better point of view...
i admit..i do like him..that's y...i dont see the clear picture.. therefore outsider will have a clearer picture.. daniel ask me.." does he call you?" then i say " nope..we chat on msn"
then daniel say " huh..call is a most important part to get to know the person better, so this guy never call u? apparently.. he is not that interested in you.. from my point of view..he is stilll looking around for a better one"
Janet look at my bday picture .. she ask " which guy is the Mr momo?" then i say " nope..he is not in the pictures..he come after everything ended" then she ask " huh..how come?"
i explain " he come after the match" then she say " Oh really? Miss Mak...obviously..u r not as important as a ball"
its sooo hurtful to listen to all this negative feedback..
i keep telling myself..." he sms me when he just touch down... he also sms me once when he at hong kong...he is sad from what i said.. he spend his free time to go movie n dinner with me...." soo i'm important to him...
but ar...i think now i have to reflect myself liaoz....give myself a slap..and WAKE UP.
just like what annie told me.." go for someone who like u more than u like him.so u will be xin fu."
i already put him as my top priority for guy friend.... i give my only free time to him... i rejected other guys outing..i keep a distance from my suitor...i stop going clubbing...coz i know he dont like..
and what do i get back?? he must be take me for granted....... maybe becoz..he knew i like him..
but do he know... when i give up on a person...i'll really give up....and this is what i going to do next.....

No comments: