Sunday, March 29, 2009

meide leave us...

i realise..when i reach certain age, i got to face different thing happen around me..


when i was in primary and sec sch.....got to attend friend bday celebration in their house..


during poly...friend celebrate 21st bday at chalet.. i remember almost every month i got to attend bday..haha


after i have started working.. friend ROM, wedding dinner..house warming.and recently..friend involve in accident..friend leave us...sigh..


i predict...in the future...after 30 yr old...i got to go...friend give birth- first month...friend lost job, divorce, family problem...etc..argh... why life soo complicated?? can it be more simple??





friday i was on mc...went to see doctor, eye check, trim eye brow...and go for class.. haha


i having sore throat, block nose, LS..argh...





yesterday was a very busy day..


first ..i lost my way at woodland.. haha funny right? actually is the design of the condo not good la..i cannot find the main entrance.


then we have order at sentosa, weather very hot..i got sun burn...finger skin peel off...very painful lor..then the schedule very tight..so greg drive very FAST...so i got car sick..haha first time i got car sick lehz..OMG...i feel like vomitting lor..


after work, i meet up with zq..haha i think i have spend most of my free time with him. haha


he fetch me around 10pm..and we went to amk hub for movie" confession of shopaholic." very funny and binbong..MUST watch..haha


before the movie, we spend time at arcade seeing one uncle catching the "toys" haha i think not worth it la.maybe im more practical person la..i rather go to shopping mall and buy the toys i like..then spending time trying to catch it..haha am i not romantic?? yes..i think i am la.. im not a sweet lover...but i expect my bf to be sweet..haha


after the movie, when we walk up to car park...the car park next next to us..got one couple doing *something* there. haha i was soo surprise and shock...HDB multi storey car park lehz.... not east coast park lehz.why couple choose this place to do it lehz.. haha


when i got inside the car...i cannot stop comments on it lor..haha but zq was not soo surprise by it.. he say very common in multistorey car park.. Oooo...i was like soo childish as compare to him. :(





so many *thing* happen yesterday.. got good and bad...





good thing


-first time zq come to my place fetch me..haha he dont really remember the way to my hse...but he make it.. yeahz...


- zq send me to my door step after the movie, i was quite shock when he park his car under my block..and i'm very stoopic lor..i still ask him " why u park ur car?" usually he will drop me at my block..but yesterday he go up with me to my door step..haha





bad thing


meide have leave us... he was on the chinese paper - wang bao..


i didnt attend his wake coz i think my bday celebration just less than a week and dont feel so right to go to wake...


we were in the same class since sec 3..he was sitting just behind me.. i always remember he got a beautiful eyes..very attractive..and very talkative boy..and he is a eurosian..chinese mix india...he is not dark...very tall built..


after we grad, we didnt keep in touch..but we did saw each other at causeway point..



we'll miss you...

meida-- first person from the right..




No comments: