Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tired day....

my HP gone case le..

i didnt know my sms cannot send out since last night...until today lunch time then i saw it. during lunch while i waiting for my drink then i take my HP and check on my message box. and saw 6 msg in my outbox.. omg...all the sms cannot send out. but very funny lor..i can received lehz..
this morning zq sms me and i reply him and after a while..he sms me again. so i tot my phone is ok la..until lunch time then i saw my two reply still pending sending in my outbox. hahaa

this morning daniel called me, he ask me " is it a MUST for u to go lunch with Annie and Jack? " then i say " no" then he ask" when u wanna go lunch with me at harbour front?"
then i say " erm..." then he say " dont always reject me" he sound sooo ke lian... then i say " ok lor..today lor"

so today i go lunch with him and met so many colleague when we on the way and everyone give us a cheeky smille..OMG....hopefully they just shut their mouth up...

when we on the way there, daniel ask me what did annie tell me just now. then i say " she ask me not to give u hope " then he say " wo zhi dao wo mei you xi wan"

after lunch, im soo booored... then i go find annie, but she is very busy..then i go find peter..he alos busy.. argh...

then Annie ask me go call daniel..she say he must be very free...he side volume drop..
then ok lor..i call up daniel...i say " hey..im very booored..entertain me lehz"
then he say " u r booored ar....ok...im not a good entertainer..but i try ok. give me a sec..."
then he look thro his email and read out those funny email.. haha then ..got one email is a song..but they change the lyric..to funny words..
then he really sing out lor..soo funny...

he is a nice guy la..i believe there were be a better girl for him..
erm...when we on the maple tree bus to harbour front.. lau saw us..then he talk to me..and today after i come out from meeting..i received his email...weird...

No comments: