Monday, March 16, 2009

twilight DVD

i'm very busy over the weekend,
satuday i go to class, dinner buffet, service center
sunday, driving, working, shopping and movie..haha

i watch " he is just not that into you" ok..not up to my expectation...but still alright..
then i learn something from the movie, the person say " if a guy interested in you, he will make it happen"... sound soo true....

in the movie, if the guy wanna called the girl..he will call..if he really interested in her, he will date her out..find time to meet up ...

so i think zq just not that into me as he didnt contact me so frequent..and he dont really chat with me on msn... last time he will on webcam and chat with me on msn..but now..dont have le...
so he is just not that into me right? should be... and im a attention seeker lor....i need freedom but i still need ppl to care for me....

today is not a good day..hahaa
first, i overslept. haha coz my HP send for services and i dont have alarm and expected my dad to wake me up but he didnt...
second..when i walk to bus stop..i saw a big BLACK CAT...omg..is bad omen..whaha but i telling myself " good luck " then i open my bag..and cannot find my levis's card holder..oh shit..i forget to bring my office door access card..damm it..so turn back and go home take..then while i on my way back..the bus came...sigh...

something good happened today..haha i received a letter and it stated i got the chalet at paris ris..ahha woohooo.... its about 2 week from now...i got to plan...hahaa
maybe friday just for close friend chill up...then saturday invite polymates...
erm..who will be my close friend then?????
but pai sei lehz..26 liaoz..still celebrate bday..haha somemore at chalet..
just now i told edwin about it, and he still can remember what i say last time lor..he shoot me back " last time when u r 21 yr old, i ask u to open chalet, u dont wan..why now then u open lehz?" haha i also dont intend to celebrate wat..i just happen to get the chalet mahz..what to do..hahaa

omg..i tink LAU really another problem liaoz...jia let. my six sense tell me he is going after me...
he smsing and calling me everyday...... then now i got to report "what im doing " to two person.. daniel and lau..damm it
they will sms n ask me " what u doing? where r u? class finished? reach home liaoz?..etc etc"
then lau is asking me out for lunch...if i go with him..daniel sure....target him lor..jia let..
that time i remember i walk pass daniel work station and go straight to lau there..coz he help me buy chewing gum. then daniel stare at me when i walk pass..then after i come back..he email me and say " what u give lau? never give me :( " then i say i never give him anything then he call to my office phone and ask..OMG.... i cant imagine how he will look like if i go lunch with lau.. daniel very possesive bahz..im not his gf lehz.. crazy ar?

today after work , i went to collect my phone and pre order for twilight DVD..haha cool..soo excited..wanna watch it again...hahaa

No comments: