Sunday, March 8, 2009

sunday...

Yesterday was a busy day, early in the morning Kris came and fetch me. we went to King Albert Park Mac for breakfast and went to school to do project.

I got class from 2:30pm to 5:30pm, then Kris send me home and i prepare and went to causeway point meeting zq, we have dinner and movie. OMG the movie is dammm dammm boooriiing lor..dont WATCH “watchmen” ..this show is super damm boooriiing and no story line.
After movie, we drive to jetty and zq show me his london pictures in his laptop. Then Kris very kanasai..called me and disturb me. coz this afternoon he ask me at night go where, then i told him i got hot date. Haha so he purposely call and disturb. Then when i reach home, he called me again, asking me wanna go out supper. Then i say cannot la..next day got driving lehz. i think he facing some problems with him gf bahz..need someone to talk lor..

Erm.i realise something very interesting lehz. i think zq and me quite similiar in certain way. I was like watching my old-self. He is quite similiar to the old me. Cause now i have change now.

Example, last time when my ex bf ask me what i like to order, i surely order the newly release or promotion meal. And yesterday when i ask zq what he going to order, he order the newly release, and he told me because its new release, that’s y he wanna try. SAME la...last time i also same like that...and give same reason too... next is the mp3 player...my sister ask me to buy a cheaper mp3 for her birthday present. she suggested me to buy her phillip, she say very cheap, ard 50 plus. But i dont think phillip popular la. So i plan to get an average one for her. Then my elder sis say budget 80. So i looking around for price 80 and below la. Zq keep recommend me Apple, haha tell u what...last time, if i buy mp3, i surely buy the most popular in the market which can make people jealous about it. Haha but now..i change le..i dont go for fancy stuffs liaoz. As long as the thing can work and quality not that bad. I will buy. Haha i wont go for high end liaoz..i go for average liao...

Last time, i shop for burberry, G2000, Topshop, Guess, Mango, Esprit etc.. Now lehz..any shop from causeway point la..as long as it’s look nice and presentable, i will buy...
I’m a person who dont express myself in face to face and i’ll express myself better in text. I think this also same for zq bahz. He say he care for me and he will get jealous..but all in text...haha when we meet up, he don’t show.. so i suspect ..he maybe the same as me, better in text.. so i think we are quite similiar because we share the same horoscope...

Later daniel wanna come over to go jogging with me, erm..i already make thing clear with him and he knew that but i dont understand why he still make an effort to meet me. he might be hurting himself. Later when we meet up, i will talk to him and see how is it. I know he is very sincere..

No comments: