Saturday, March 14, 2009

feeling confuse....

Yesterday i make Daniel angry..hahaa i think he temper not very good la.. haha get piss off so easily..

After i went lunch with daniel and lau saw us and he become over friendly to me..weird..
he start to email me in the office, smsing me after work, called me after my class and go online when i reach home...OMG..... what the hell is happening !!! i just wanna remain LOW PROFILE in my office.

azahar -- my first RMIT friend, he is a malay chinese mixed... we only one module same class, and everytime he saw me, surely ask me when i wanna go arena with him..haha i also sooo long never go clubbing and no intention to go too... i agree its a good place to killl time but also a place to become more ugly...coz dark cirlce getting darker..haha lack of sleep...

Yesterday morning daniel come to office very early...and he come to my workstation n ask " are u mad at me?" then i say " no la"

then during lunch time, he come to my workstation again..OMG..all my colleague become very quiet and staring at us...i was sitting at my workstation eating nasi lemak with 4 chicken wing..haha coz they order in, one packet of nasi lemak with two otak and two chicken wings. then ruhaini dont eat chicken so she give her share to me..OMg..i got 4 wings lor..CRAZY lehz.. haha
then Eiwend eat finish and she saw me still eating..then she say " wow.. u still eating ar? dont like the usual u lehz" then i say " ya la.4 wing lehz...need more time" haha coz usually im the first person to finish my lunch.
then daniel come over n he say " wow.. why u get urself so dirty?" then i say " 4 wing lehz...got to use my hand la"
then he say" where u go after class?" then i say " dunno lehz" then he ask " can i meet u after class, i wanna see u" then i keep quiet...OMG..how come he ask suck question and all my colleague are open their eyes n ear watching over us lehz........

after class i didnt meet him la..i go home straight...
then he chat with me online...but then..i make him angry hahaa
before he go offline he say " if possible... see u in office on monday"
haha of coz he will see me in office la..unless he MIA la..whaha

then that lau also another problem....
haiz.....
he start to sms n call me.....
if someone really like u..they will contact u..and wanna see u more right?? i think should be in this way.... so...maybe this is a good way to measure who really treasure me more...then i shall make decision on it...

ok.time to go school le.. once i step out from my hse...very busy le..
class, sony ercission servic center, meeting elder sister for dinner buffet at york hotel, movie with my younger sis..
tml driving and working....

No comments: