Monday, March 9, 2009

My rabbit pass away le....this day must be remember.... 9 March 2009.
This morning my mom bath for rabbit and afte that its started to rain heavily. My mom scare my rabbit get cold and faster bring in and blow it with hair dryer again. She found out my rabbit leg injure and apply medication on it.


Just now when i reach home, i walk pass rabbit cage and saw the rabbit sleep on the cage. I shouted sooooo LOUD..... then my dad say “ we knew it” .

When i finished my dinner, my sister ask me” let bring the rabbit to the vet” then i get confuse n say “ huh..bring to vet? For wat? they cannot save die rabbit la” then my parents got shock and say “ no la..havent die, she still breathing”

I asked my elder sister to bring it over to vet as i got project to do which is due on tomorrow. I called the vet and the person told me the clinic not crowded, can walk in.
Just now my sister called me and told me the doctor say the rabbit cannot be save. and the vet advise us to euthanize it so she will not be suffering.


Sob sob..i cannot get to see my rabbit...just now my elder sister asked me got any last word to talk to rabbit...coz she going to send it for burning.... sob sob..

Very sad day....

No comments: