Wednesday, March 4, 2009

messy office

today..is the third day since the incident happened... Eiwend and me seldom talk.. and she didn't join us for lunch too.
things is getting in my office and my life is getting complicated too.
Chern yang have send to SFS for training, this coming monday, Liza, Geok war and flora will go to SFS for training too. so we are short of staff sooon... work and duty is getting more....

tml is JEAN day... liza, ruh and me planning to wear jean tml.even though its not FRIDAY...but we DONT CARE...just WEAR it and HAVE FUN. haha

today is my sister birthday so i go back on the dot just to celebrate...

sigh...i really..LOST now...i really..dont know what to do and i dont wish to hurt anyone...
but daniel is doing stuff which might hurting him....
he really come to queentown every morning n take shuttle bus with me..
today he told me he make an effort to wake up early just to go work with me, then i told him " u zhi zhao, so dont blame me" then he say " ya..i zhi zhao" then i say " i never ask u to come, so dont put the blame on me " then he say " why must u make it so clear and its hurting me" then i say " i just wanna make thing clear"

No comments: