Monday, March 2, 2009

bad monday...

today... eiwend and me ..never talk..
sigh..
all these happened..before LUNCH..
about 1245, i walk pass eiwend desk, then ym told me " your partner forget about post dated chq" then i ask " what is the date?" she show me..28 feb..which must be bank in by today. then i say " so what u want me to do now? bank in chq izzit?" then she say "ya" then i ask" then what eiwend doing?" then eiwend say she going to apply one on account, very urgent. then ok fine...i can help to bank in. anyway..only 3 chq..
so i went to photocopy machine n start to copy..after i have photocopy two chq.. eiwend come to me n ask " is these two chq already photocopy?" then i say " yahz" then she take the two chq to her desk. after i have finished copy the last chq..i pass it to her.
after a while, she come to me n ask " have u take the two photocopy chq? i only have one" then i say " huh..just now u have taken it from me, i only pass the last chq to u" then she say 'ok"
then i saw her walking to the machine n start to photocopy..then i ask " why u photocopy again? just now i already do it for u" then she say " i forget where i put"
OMG...she cant even handle a simple task well
i went to her place n see..then i ask her" have u put tgt with the first batch of CHQ?" she say " maybe..but i cant find it"
nvm...i try to cool down...
then i told her" do u remember what the two chq amount? just in case u have put them tgt with the first batch, if u really mix them up, your total amount will be out"
she sit there n think....then finally say " ooo.these two amount" then i say " ok..do take note of these two amount"
aiya..why must i spoon feed her...
then my face very black liaoz..then u know what..she show me black face lehz..
what kind of attitude is this..
she told annie n me to go lunch first, she will join us later..then u know wat..we saw her walking in the food court n she walk pass our table n go da bao food n go back pantry eat... WHAT KIND of ATTITUDE is this??
you are the one who did wrong thing and u throwing temper...
everytime she make mistake, she wont admit and still throw temper..like this how she going to learn more. she keep telling me factoring nothing for her to learn..but then..she cant even handle simple task..how she going to learn lehz...
after that..she never talk to me..i also dont bother.. and i feel more peace lor..no one come n disturb me...and keep asking me how to do this n that...

im very confuse now... zq told me he miss me..but then...i dont see any action lehz..haiz..then daniel keep asking me..i really dont know what should i do????? should i go for someone who like me more than i like him?? then from tml onwards..daniel wanna take shuttle bus from queentown to office..argh..usually he take from harbour front...but because of me..he wanna come to queentown.haiz..what should i do?????? confuse!!!!!!!

No comments: