Thursday, February 26, 2009

surprise day by daniel

today daniel ( the jewish chinese guy) did something very surprise me. but i think i have accidently hurt him and he also notice it. everytime he walk pass or facing me then i pretend never see him. i try to avoid any eye contact with him.

today before i went to school, he stop by my workstation and place my favourite chocolate on my desk and say " eat something". then i got shock and he so obvious and everyone is starring at us. OMG ....then i quietly took the chocolate and keep it in my bag. then i called his office and said " hey thanks" then he say " eat something before ur class" then i say " i already used to it not having dinner when i got class" then he say " ya i know, but at least eat something, u can eat it on the bus" then i say " no food no drink in bus haha" then he say " alright..then u can eat it when u on the way to bus stop"
haha he is quite caring person...

No comments: