Tuesday, February 10, 2009

argh..trouble

okehz...i'm in big big trouble now....
ok....i don't know how to say and where to start....
sigh...can i dont go to office??????

er..started off from yesterday bahz..
yesterday im very bad mood... maybe lack of sleep..
then the guy who always come to my desk..as usual he come to my desk..but i show him a super " black" face..and he also smart la.never come and disturb me liao..

sigh..then..ard day end..got this mix jewish and chinese guy email me.
he say " this is daniel, do you have facebook?"
the first thing come across my mind is.."must be annie ask him go join pet society..."
so i just being friendly and reply him lor...

this morning this jewish guy email and said he added me and ask me other stuffs like work, school..
so i just being friendly and reply him..

but then..i think...he might get wrong signal lor..because Annnie told me she talk to someone after work and she told me if im not interested in a person and try not to hurt him..
er..tml must ask her what is exactly happened...

argh..if a person never tell me he is interested in me..how i know...and how i going to answer lehz..i cannot go reject him when he never say he is interested in me right? unless he tell me he is interested then i will seriously consider then come out with a conclusion right????
now she is asking me not to hurt him..... frankly speaking..i just treat him as my colleague lehz..dont tell me he fall for me hor....and i dont intend to look for bf in office hor...

am i wrong to be friendly ??? so i shouldnt reply email from colleague???
haiz..maybe from tml onwards..i should keep a distance from guys..in my office.. and frankly speaking....i always keep a distance from them...i dont talk to guys in my office...unless he come n talk to me lor.if not..i dont talk to them... haiz...why i moved to loddy D and got so many problem lehz
tml must go ask annie liaoz...damm it...

today i received letter from govt..ahha they arrange activity for single person like me..haha funny lor..hahaa
i think..im not young le. its time to get into rs liaoz...

No comments: