Thursday, February 12, 2009

first MC for yr 2009

yesterday before i went back, i told yoke mee i going to see doctor this morning and will be back in the afternoon.

this morning around 10 plus i went to raffle medical, not so crowded, so i waited about 10 min. the doctor said that my leg got infection and its start to spread to other area of my leg. after that she going to give me one day MC, then i told her " no, just half day will do. after this i going back to work" then she say doctor don't give patient mc in the morning and sent them back to work in the afternoon. ok..this make sense to me..haha and i first time realise they do this. haha
so the doctor very nice, she give me one day mc and time off, see which one i decided to take.

after i leave the clinic, i called up yoke mee and tell her about my problem. coz i got one day mc and how i going to submit thro the system. and my attendant problem too. she told me the volume is not high so i can take a rest and my on account list quite short and dont have any urgent case pending.. therefore...i'm off today. hahaa

later going to class..and discuss about OT project. hopefully dont stay up too late, tml i still got to work and class..argh..

my six sense told me tml daniel will either dont email me anymore or he will ask me for my HP no.. cause yesterday i already stated very clear on my email, so if he going to give up on me, he will not email me anymore...if he still dont give up, he will ask me for my HP no. coz today i never turn up for work and he will want to know what happened but he unable to contact me. so he will ask for number just incase it happen again.

anyway he is a sweet guy..but then..not really my type of guy.we are very very different..haha but nobody know what will happen as i always lose to sweet guy.. currently my stand still very STRONG..i keep telling myself cannot...coz we are very very different..and i got no chemistry for him at the moments.. he is so ang mo style and im not, he read non friction book and i like friction book. he can't speak mandarin well and i'm not good at english. he is a christian bg and i'm not..our bg are totally different...hahaa i'm from a typical chinese bg ....hahaha and our thinking is different.... and the problem is..he is too young for me bahz..he is 25 this yr...hahaha 1984 de..haha even though..he look mature..but then..according to age, he still one yr younger than me hahaah

so i hope he will just give up and dont email me , dont give me a surprise call and dont come to my workstation...

No comments: