Wednesday, February 4, 2009

strange day

Today so many strange thing happened...

I missed my 8am bus cause i overslept. Haha too tired..shouldn’t play game till so late.
Before lunch time, an unknown number called my phone and i pick up. this blur china guy called to my number. We have a funny conversation..

I asked him “ who is on the line?”
He ask me” what is your number?”
Then i ask back” hey..u called my number and u are asking me what is my number? U dont even know what number you are dialing?”
Then he explain” i called my house no”
Then i say “ WHAT?? Ur house no? U are calling my mobile no... SINGAPORE MOBILE NUMBER”
He got shock and laugh” huh...i called to SINGAPORE?”
I reply him” YES..”
Then he apologise” sorry”
Then i said” ok..bye” apologise accepted.

Second funny thing is..OMG...that weird guy in my office is back..this morning when he walk pass my table i pretend busy with my calculator and he stop and say “ hi morning” then i got no choice but to greet him back..

During lunch...we saw him at food court again and he ask we all to join his table cause his table got 5 seat and they only two person and we three persons..so just nice.

Then i choose a seat which is NEXT NEXT to him..but he come to the seat next to me and sit down..OMG...ANNIE and collin went to order food and i sit there wait for JACK to come cause if i go order food he might not know where we sitted lor.. while i waiting for jack to come to food court. That weird guy asked me “ what is ur mobile no?” then i got shock...but no choice have to give..coz i dunno how to reject lehx..we are colleague mahz..if i dont give then how to face each other when we in the office... aiya..i seldom exchange mobile no with my colleague except those very very closed one..or my team mates...otherwise..i only talk to them in the office ...

19 feb i got test wor...already apply my leave. Haha

No comments: