Sunday, February 8, 2009

busy weekend


my sis, haa do we look alike??






Yesterday my schedule quite pack, i left my house at 10am, reach raffleplaces at 11am, went to malacca DBS building and update my signature. Went to california around 1120, get change and go for two classes till 2pm. After the class, my sister and me went to SONA..wow..very hot lor.haha the whole room only we two person so we chatting there. After that we left the place at 3pm and went to Mac at Oden tower to study. I left there around 5:20pm, reach amk around 6pm and went to Helen house. She invited us for Chinese Vday events. Have a nice chat with her and left the place ard 6:50pm and meet ZhiQin for dinner. We suppose to have dinner n movie. but only left first row for Benjamin Button. Argh... so after dinner we went to sembawang shopping center. Haha manage to get all the stuffs at Daiso..haha so happy. Tml i can start to re arrange my workstation. So when people walk pass, it wont look so messy n untidy. Haha

this morning went to driving lesson and after me is janet. so she ask me to wait for her then we went to amk for breakfast.haha amk again..haha how come i keep going amk during this weekend lehz? hahaha after that i went home slp till 4pm.


No comments: