Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vday :)

Yesterday i'm in super GOOD MOOD.. haha maybe i got a good rest on thursday, that's why i feeling very fresh n good..haha

In the morning, i received daniel replied. he asked me why i dont go out with colleague after office hour...then i explained la..i told him very clealy i dont wan my colleague to get into my personal life. haha well ..he get what i mean and we come to conclusion.."just be friend" haha

I leave my office around 5:45 and waited at the bus stop till 6:15..vey piss off..the bus 61 timing always not fix and i waited there about 30 min.... i know if the bus by 6:20 still havent come then i surely going to be late for class.. so i look around and hope can get someone who is going to SIM too.. the bus stop only two bus under SMRT, 963 and 61. the rest are SBS bus. i realised everytime when i saw the SMRT bus from far and many ppl will stand by there and when the bus come nearer..and i saw it is 963, i will step backward ..and i spotted some ppl do that too..so this mean..they are waiting for bus 61..haha so i target those young adult like me..maybe they are student too.. then i go and approached one girl and ask " are u going to SIM?? " she say " ya" then i say " do u wanna share cab??" she say " can.." then we two look around and spotted another guy..and we approached him..haha so we three share cab and go to school. haha i reach sch by 6:40pm..yeahz..still got time to go canteen buy drink haha and the cab fare quite cheap..each person paid 4 dollars..cool right? haha

I alight from cab and step into school. first person i saw was KRIS..he's smoking there.. so we stand there and talk lo..then i tell him..i cant really click with the two girls in my finance class. they are too " girl girl" type. they talk so softly and dont joke..very quiet..and i really bored till die...so i decided to find new friends...

so when i enter the lecture hall, i never sit beside the two girls..they sit on the right side of the hall and i sit at the left side.. when the class end, i look around and spotted one guy who is same batch as me and i approached him.. i told him all my friends took marketing and nobody can update me about stuffs on finance. so i hope that he can keep me updated. he is very friendly and ok with it. so we exchange no. and i really hope that he can keep me updated as i really feel very LOST in my class...

after class, Calvin come n fetch me and janet and we went to ChongPang Nasi Lemak for supper.
then we went to woodland jetty there relax n chat.. later on they come to my hse for awhile then left le.

Tooodayy soo bOORIING...i got CLASS lor..and somemore is Vday...all couple on the street..agh...and we see so many couple walk out from my school.. janet and me stay back and do revision till 7:30 and we went to clementi for dinner and she going town to do last min Vday shopping coz she meeting arthur for mid night movie..and i went home..haha sian.. so far...only daniel dated me out on vday but i rejected... my guy friends told me, guys always fish for many girl at the same time and see which one get hook up first, and i believe there should be a list of girl ranking in their heart, i'm not on their top priority that's why nobody date me out..whaha
saaddd case right? hahaha
anyway..everything fated bahz..if i deserve to be alone ..then i shall be alone..hahaa

Oo...tml working ...

happy vday to everyone

No comments: