Monday, February 16, 2009

1 mth @lobby D.

oh yeahz..i have moved to Comtech lobby D exactly one month.. haha i feel that i have been in this office for soo long..but actual fact..it only ONE MONTH. haha

today in the office, everyone monday blues......Eiwend get so frustrated over her work.. and she encounted so many problems. so she keep asking me how to solve..

haiz..why the "twilight" dvd special edition only available for pre order in US and Hong Kong..why Singapore dont have it???

today i login to facebook and i saw my ex bf, Robin, got a new gf. haha the picture on their Vday celebration. haha u know what? i feel nothing at all.haha i already get over my past relationship.
i still remember last yr when i saw him and other girl take picture, my heart drop immediately...but today..i dont feel it at all..haha

oh..i got my Econ test on thurs...argh...got to study...and i got my finance test next friday..argh..stress man..hahaa
i tink weekend im not going to work....got to chiong for STUDY....
hahaa anyone wanna study with me???

No comments: