Wednesday, February 11, 2009

worse

haiz.today ..another bad day..
i got meeting at 5pm and ended at 7pm..so reach home 15 min before 9pm.haiz..
my rashes is getting worse.so tml i going to see doc and take mc...

yesterday night Annie already told daniel that ...we two are very big different, according to our bg, interest etc..and i told..he will just give up and dont email me..
but i'm wrong..
i received his email after my lunch...and..u know what..he give me a big shock lor..when i very very concentrate on my work and he suddenly appear infront of my workstation and i got shock...
then after i come out from meeting, i received two email from him. first email is ask me do he have the honour to go movie with me over the weekend.... and second email he told me he is leaving the office and told me to leave him a msg and he will reply me tml..haiz..he is waiting for my answer for first email.. so i reply him " i wont go out with colleague after office hour..unless its a group outing.."
soo my email already give him a very clear signal lor...

No comments: