Monday, February 23, 2009

bad day.....

OMG...what the hell is happening today.

Firstly, my friend who have married couple month away, have contact me again. We didn’t contact for quite sometimes and today he sms me again. OMG..he say he really regret to get married and ask me whether i will accept him if he divorce. CRAZY ar....

Secondly, the jewish guy called my office phone and he said he wanna tell me something from his heart and ask me dont be scare by him. He asked me “ do i get the chance to know u better? I didn’t give him an answer.

Last, when i on my way home, yong ann called me. we also didn’t contact for very long time after he got gf, and i know recently they break up because he sms me and wanted me to console him but i rejected. And today he called me and ask me out for dinner and i also rejected him. Please la...once i rejected you, i wont accept it again lor..if im interested in you, i wont reject u at the first place right?

Today i get to know more people have been transfer out. Sigh.. chern yang is one of them. So sad.. they have tell him which dept to go. But he was in the list. Haiz.getting more friend leaving this office. Sad..

No comments: