Saturday, February 21, 2009

outcome for staff transfer ...

yawn...just woke up from my nap...haha Thursday night i didn't sleep well and friday wasn't a good day for me.

Early in the morning when i reach office, i ask Eiwend any news updated on the staff transfer, she say she guess YM knew about it and the staff from our team but she don't know who is the person as they didn't announce. because she saw YM face very unhappy on Thursday. and i was on leave so i missed it

Around 9am, Liza came in and she came straight to me and say " do u know who is the person transfer out?" then i said " i don't know" then she said " i'm the one who is traffering out"
i got a BIG SHOCK when she break this news to me. i NEVER NEVER come across my mind she would be the one. and my first response to her is " CRAZY ar....why they pick you?" and Eiwend heard what i said and she got shock too..then she ask Liza when they announce it? liza told her they inform her on thursday but she didn't break the news to Eiwend.

during the morning hurdle and they officially announce this news to the floor and many people protest but its didnt change the fact... i dont know what the management thinking. and why they pick the good staff and not sent away the bad staff. haiz.. currently my team is 5 persons, after liza leave will down with 4 persons. Ruhaini, Norima, Eiwend and me. Ruhaini and me is the experience staff and Eiwend and Norima very new..and norima will be going on maternity leave in JULY..how we going to survive ....eiwend very new and she very slow in picking up. she still make many usual mistake.. argh

in the afternoon, i guess i have make Zhi Qin angry lehz.. he sms me and telling me he will be missing me as he is flying off to londan last night. and i replied him " oh i didnt realise u will miss me" and he didnt reply my sms after that. and i sms and ask him what time is he flight..he didnt reply me too.. i guess he is angry with me haha actually i'm just joking..but he seems like always get angry with me easily. and this wasn't the first time he get angry. haiz if he really miss me then he should have meet up with him before he leave right??? but then he didnt ask me out... and he also didnt ask me out during vday..so how i know he going to miss me right??? as he act like he dont bother about it. i remember the last time he get angry and didn't contact me for quite long and suddenly sms me and say he dream of me and apologise to me for not contacting me. and this time...what were he do?? and am i suppose to forgive a person so easily???? because i really really dont like a person to get MIA...i hate it very much..i find that this is a very irresponsible behaviour....

this coming week going to be tough...as i got finance test on friday and OT test on sunday..argh..STRESSED..
tml meeting Kris and Janet to study together...

No comments: