Thursday, February 5, 2009

sian..

Today that weird guy really get to my nerve sia..i feel a little bit irritated and scared liaoz..

This morning i was away from my desk when he come into office so i thought..i’m very lucky..can escape ...but then when i come back from pantry, he come to my workstation and talk to me..argh..after he leave..Eiwend email me immediately “ he is gross...” hahaha

Then during lunch, i look for a four person table so that they cannot join in but when i happily enjoys my kimchi ramen and he walk pass and stop by my table and talk to Annie about pet society and he going to add me on facebook..argh... after i finish my lunch and we walking towards the food court main door and sook chee saw me so i stop by and talk to her..and so happened that she and collin having lunch with that weird guy..argh.. sook chee is my lunch partner at chai chee before she go shenton way..she always got many lobang for union activity. Haha she is a nice aunty in dbs.so i still keep in touch with her and today she come here for training.

After lunch, sook chee come to my work station and she ask me” i heard that your bf work in DBS?”

Then i got shock and say “ huh..no la..who told u this?”

Then she say “ no la..someone told me lehz..who ar? Show me lehz?”

Then i say” huh..no la..i got no bf la”

Then she give me a cheeky smile and ask” so you are single now?”

I say “ yes!!!!”

Then i ask her” so u tell me who give u wrong info?”

Then she say “ no la.i just try to trick u to know your status so now i can sell you to other guys”

OMG...i almost fainted lor..anyway...tomorrow she not at comtech liaoz..haha so she cannot sell me away le..hahahaa

No comments: