Sunday, March 22, 2009

SUNDAY

today very tired....leg blister, DAMM heavy bag...and went out whole day..
this morning raining..very nice to sleep..but i got force myself to leave my bed and prepare for driving lesson at 8am... very sleepy...
after my driving, i went to woodland lib...waiting for janet..
her lesson just after mine..so she reach wdland around 1020.then we went to MOS burger for early lunch.. then study at lib ... got a hard time to understand the formula.. long time didnt touch on math question...after my O level.i dont have any math module in poly..lost touch with it..so now..got difficulties in understand and apply.... haha but i'll working very hard on this module..haha
on friday i already make thing very clear with daniel liaoz.. i told him not to contact me anymore... but..today..he sms n call me..i didnt answer..didnt reply...just ignore...

just now he sms me" are u gonna ignore me forever? we're still friends"
i still didnt reply him.. am i bad?? tml in office..i'll do the same too..ignore n trasparents...

today my bag very HEAVY lor...3 times heavy than my usual bag lor..
inside got 3 BIG stack of lecture note, practice Q, demo Question ..and my netbook... all i dump inside the big adidas backpack..whaa janet say ' wow..u go KL..u carry this big backpack ...now u bring it to lib..soo big lehz" haha
no choice la..
then dunno what happen..my leg got blister..very PAIN lor..bag heavy..leg pain..OMG.hell leh...
now shoulder pain..maybe my bag too heavy liaoz :P

No comments: