Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PASTA DAY

OMG....today i having pasta for my lunch and dinner..argh..fattening....fainted..
haha
this afternoon, i see no Q at pasta stall.so i order they daily special, creamy chicken. their soup of the day run off so she replace a bowl of potatoes wedges for me..OMG..DAMM fulll and fattening.
then after work i meet up with irene, kim, and jia xuan...... their workplace around north side so they reach cwp at 7pm..and i leave office at 7pm lor..whaha so when i reach there, they already settle down at pastamania.. so i look thro their menu and saw they got new item.. MISO Mushroom. haha so i order la..must try new dish mahz..haha is their japanese pasta..

today at work so many thing cope up and so many investigation..haha when i do SGD matching, i realise there is one missing payment, 1mil over....so i look thro my SGD statement, i cannot find this amount..then i look thro USD statement and i SAW it... OMG...i heart drop immediately..soo BIG AMOUNT lehz..so i faster where goes wrong...i look thro the non checking account, ruhaini put up as SGD..soo our side is SAFE...then i look thro FR..and saw disbursement pass it into USD account..haha heng...is their side...hahaa not my side prob.. so i bring it to Langi..and she say she will do the adjustment..

in the afternoon, when i do the SGD recon.. OMG..cannot balance.. out by 74k..then i look thro my statement...i saw this figure.....soo i look their the FR again... OMG...disbursement pass wrongly again...should be SGD import....they key into USD import... haha heng again..not my side..then i bring up to langi again.haha i think she will damm hate me la..haha spotted so many of their error.. haha

then around evening, Ruhaini say to me " this dustbin very funny lehz...got a nice paper clip on it" then i turn around and take a look.. OMG...is my flower paper clip leh... then i say " huh..my clip lehz... who put there??" then Ruhaini laugh la..she dont even know this clip belong to me lor..
then i complain liaoz" must be that cleaner dont like me la....put my clip there..still got who will touch the dustbin lehz" haha

No comments: