Sunday, March 22, 2009

sweet day

yeahz..today very sweet..haha
this morning i woke up at 9am plus, then kris come at fetch me at 11am ..then we went to White Sand Kopitiam for lunch. we order fish ball noodle...
after that we went to Ben house to do project..and realise his house dont have wireless..and we got 6 lappy lehz..haha we need internet to search for more info... so we change venue to Tampines..kelvin house. haha
we finished our proj discussion ard 7 plus and kris drop me at tampine mall..coz i meeting zq there haha he pick me up from there and we went back woodland together for dinner and movie..
haha he is a very patience guy...and very sweet too.. actually he have reached there first then wait for me... tampines traffic soo heavy and he is soo patience ..he drive round n round to wait for me there... erm..i find that..today he is very sweet to me when he talk.. haha sound very caring..haha i melting liaoz.... hahaha as usual...i make some stupid stunt and he keep laughing..argh..hahaa
we watched " coming soon".... oooo..very scary wor..whaha

ok..i got to be good girl liazo..must sleep early...coz zq sms and remind me liaoz.. haha
nite nite..

maybe im quite timid la..got scare by many scene... :P

No comments: