Monday, March 23, 2009

Penang Food

fishball noodle


ice kacang

chendol- my fav.. hehe

rojak- my fav..keke

pancake- very crispy wor..

fried osyter
laska-- penang famous food

wu xiang- very nice

cuttlefish kangkong

hokkien mee


it's me ^^

my elder sis-- this yr 30 liaoz.. 1979 ..but dont look like hor? haha

Monday always a tiring day..

Twilight dvd is available for collection but i’m so busy and no time to go borders ..
Actually i got one top on my mind which i think suitable for my birthday but i got no time to go far east plaza to try on it and see how it look on me..maybe i should drop by orchard on Wednesday to collect the dvd and went to far east plaza to try on that top.
This morning when daniel step into office, i act very busy and ignore him when he walk pass my work station. I know he is starring at me but i dont look back. After a while my phone rang, and it’s only 8am plus.. i dont think client will called me up so early, so i look at daniel work station, i saw him holding on the phone. Therefore, i knew he is calling me. so i walk away from my work station and don’t answer his call. After the phone stop ranging then i faster walk back and hang up my phone, so he will not get thro my line.

While i concentrate on the statement of the account, and he suddenly appear at my work station. Standing right infront of my desk...

He ask “ we’re still friend right?”

Then i say “ yahz”

He ask again” why yesterday you play M.I.A?”

I smile and say “ haha got mehz?”

Then he say “ u didn’t answer my call, didnt reply my sms?”

Then i act blur” haha is it?”

Then he spotted my phone and ask “ why u hang up your phone? U don’t wan to talk to me right? U know i’m calling you right?”

Then i say “ haha dont be over sensitive la, i just wanna have a peaceful Monday morning”
Then he walk off ... hahaa

Around ten plus, he called my line..oh shit..and i answer that call. Coz i thought is a call from client.

Then he ask” why yesterday u didn’t answer my call?”

Then i ask” why u call me?”

He say “ im bored”

Then i reply” am i your entertainer?”

Then he angry and say “ why u so attitude?”

then i reply “ why lehz? not happy ar? Piss off ar? Then bye bye la”

then he say “ chill chill..dont so angry”

after that i told him i’m busy and put down the phone.

I already make up my mind to keep a distance with him. So no matter how, i wont change my mind.

Erm.. zq didnt contact me lehz...erm.yesterday morning sms him..today also sms him..no reply..sigh..maybe he is busy with work bahz... he didnt online too...

Argh...my chalet very manfan lehz...
Friday night calvin n janet will meet me for dinner and chill up.. then kris n kelvin will come over after class.. i’m the only person no class on that Friday..and my lesson ending soon. After this month, no more class.. then Saturday will have bbq..but only invite small group of friends.

No comments: