Thursday, March 5, 2009

bad day

OMG..bad day bad day..
i LS ....early in the morning, first thing i do is..chiong to toilet..then before i leave my house...chiong to toilet again. haha all thanks to my sister birthday cake.
my mom bought her a coffee cake.. and i cannot take coffee, i always LS when i drink coffee. haha

haha im typical information counter, today i found out some juicy news...which is related to daniel.
some rumous about an incident at chalet last yr...actually i don't know the content but then he have confess everything to me when he realise i heard something about it.
i also have make thing clear to him, i told him we shall remain as friend. and he keep asking me am i angry with him, i say no then he say he can tell a person is angry, upset or happy. so he say he knew im angry. actually he is wrong la, i'm not angry la

then he ask me saturday am i free, i told him " no, i got hot dates" haha then he ask " who is the lucky guy?" then i say " u dont know him la" haha really lor..he dunno zq what..whaha

today raining heavily after class and also the first time kris drive in the raining day. he just got this license on tuesday. haha

No comments: